Thursday, December 10, 2009

Words from Rush Limbaugh.......




LIMBAUGH: I got two more stories in the stack today about how black unemployment is through the roof. Black unemployment is terrible. The black frame of mind is terrible, they're depressed, they're down -- Obama's not doing anything for 'em. How is that hoax and change workin' for ya? They're all livid. I mean, they thought there were gonna be an exact 180-degree economic reversal and it's done nothing but get bad for everybody, but they're especially upset about it because they look at him as one of them, and now they feel abandoned. And I'm sure Tiger Woods' choice of females not helping 'em out with their attitudes there either.

3 comments:

Beautifully.Conjured.Up said...

Rush, Rush, Rush...

...I have no words (right now)...

eaglebird said...

FUCK Rush Limbaugh and the rest of the G.O.P they wasnt screaming this bullshit when there boy was in office messing everything up..But then again you cant listen to pill popping pricks and take them serious

Fran said...

oh FFFFFUCK RUSH! <---I put a lot of emphasis on the F in Fuck too.
While we're at it, fuck Tiger and Tiger's choice in women. We didn't want him to begin with...I mean, I don't know about all the other women, but I didn't want his "Bone Thugs in Harmony" ass.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade