Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Ultimate Sextape (Mixtape)


& Glenn The Engineer Present The Ultimate Sextape

If the heat and humidity isn't too much for ya, put this music to good use.
Hit the jump for it.

01. Jamie Foxx – Love Won’t Let Me Wait
02. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – The Ultimate Sextape Intro
03. Something for the People – My Love is the Shhh
04. Changing Faces – Stroke You Up
05. H-Town – Knockin Da Boots
06. Subway f. 702 – This Lil Game We Play
07. Kut Klose – Surrender
08. Faith Evans – Soon As I Get Home
09. Joe – All the Things
10. Tevin Campbell – Shhh
11. Janet Jackson – Anytime, Anyplace
12. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – Catfish Interlude
13. Jamie Foxx – I Wanna Go Downtown
14. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – Eat It Before You Beat It Interlude
15. SWV – Downtown
16. New Edition – Hit Me Off
17. Notorious B.I.G f. R Kelly – Fuckin You Tonight
18. Case f. Foxy Brown – Touch Me Tease Me
19. Jodeci f. Raekwon – Freek’n You Remix
20. LL Cool J – Doin It
21. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – Getting Caught Interlude
22. Martin Lawrence – Love vs. Sex
23. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – It Hurts Interlude
24. Ginuwine – Pony
25. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – Best Valentine’s Gift Interlude
26. Guy – Piece of My Love
27. Hi-Five – Can’t Wait Another Minute
28. Tony Toni Tone – Lay Your Head On My Pillow
29. Silk – Freak Me
30. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – R Kelly Interlude
31. R Kelly – Bump n Grind
32. Public Announcement – Body Bumpin
33. Boyz II Men – Uhh Ahh
34. Mokenstef – Sex in the Rain
35. Usher – Nice and Slow
36. Aaliyah – One in a Million
37. SWV – Weak
38. Glenn the Engineer & U-N-I – The Ultimate Sextape Outro

**Download**

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade