Monday, October 18, 2010

Would you truly respect, value, and marry a woman like those you post in your weekly hump day blogs? Some claim to have morals and call themselves free spirits, they meditate, and are just sexual but what do you really think from a Christian perspective?

All cases vary on the person. I don't judge until I'm given enough valid info to do so. Now in regards to hump day I've posted an array of female types depending on my mood.

Long story short yes I could respect and value them if their personalities are on point. When I used to promote I was around models, dancers, etc... and many were great people.

As far as marriage I honestly couldn't say. A ton goes into marriage so it's not impossible but depends on a number of variables.

**great question**

Ask me anything

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade