Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Nas Share's Tales of the Era Now Gone......


Nas sits down with Rolling Stone to speak on the days of hip hop from the not so distant past. I'm share many can relate to this...

And in more Nas related news. Raekwon The Chef recently shared w/ XXL that him and Nas crossed paths overseas and finally spoke on a few things. The end result will be Mr. Jones lacing Rae's new album Shaolin Vs. Wu-Tang.

“It definitely sounds like vintage Rae and Nas again, I [saw] Nas across seas, we had a show together, and we talked about a lot of things,” ”We went from A-Z how we felt about things what was goin on at the time, and by the grace of God we was able to get this thing happenin’ again. That was definitely one of the surprise things that I wanted to alert the fans with, just to let em know that my brother came up to air for me and I know through his busy schedule I guess in the back of his mind he was like ‘Yo I gotta come up for Rae.’”

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade