Sunday, February 20, 2011

Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) Days 9-208


Here's the Recap of the Black By Popular Demand Series... Day 9-20.

Hit that Jump....


Day - 9 Nas Features

1. Head Over Heels (Rmx) feat Allure
2. I’m Gonna Be Alright feat Jennifer Lopez
3. Just In Case (Rmx) feat Jaheim
4. Did You Ever Think (Rmx) feat R. Kelly
5. Love Is All We Need feat Mary J. Blige
6. Sincerity feat Mary J. Blige & DMX
7. No More (Rmx) feat 3LW
8. Make It Last Forever (Rmx) feat Mariah Carey & Joe
9. The Pledge (Rmx) feat Ashanti
10. I Got It feat Jagged Edge & Jermaine Dupri
11. Too Much For Me feat Amerie
12. Hot Boyz feat Missy Elliott
13. Street Dreams (Rmx) feat R. Kelly
14. Blackout feat Mashonda
15. Streets Of New York feat Alicia Keys
16. Why R U (Rmx) feat Amerie
17. I’ve Got To Have It feat Monica & Jermaine Dupri
18. Popular Thug feat Kelis
19. What About Us (Rmx) feat Brandy
20. Hear What I Say feat Teedra Moses
21. Dynamitee feat Ms. Dynamite
22. Ice King feat Res
23. Ain’t A Thang feat Boyz II Men
24. Finer Things feat Jon B
25. In Public feat Kelis
26. Afraid To Fly feat Ms. Dynamite
27. Jackson St. feat Tre Williams
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2


Day - 10 90′s Slow Jams Pt.2.

1. Don’t Leave Me – Blackstreet
2. Ask Of You – Raphael Saadiq
3. Come Back To Me – Janet Jackson
4. When Will I See You Again – New Edition
5. Soon As I Get Home – Faith Evans
6. Just Me & You – Tony Toni Tone
7. I’m Ready – Tevin Campbell
8. Nite & Day – Al B. Sure
9. Anniversary – Tony Toni Tone
10. Piece Of My Love – Guy
11. You’re My Lady – D’Angelo
12. All I Do Is Think Of You – Troop
13. Knockin’ Da Boots – H-Town
14. Feenin’ – Jodeci
15. Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
16. Lately – Tyrese
17. Tell Me – Dru Hill
18. Breathe Again – Toni Braxton
19. I’ll Make Love To You – Boyz II Men
20. Who Can I Run To – Xscape
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day - 11 Jadakiss R&B Features

1. DJ Clue Intro
2. Back To Life 2001 feat Mary J. Blige
3. Family Affair feat Mary J. Blige
4. Throwback feat Usher
5. Best Of Me feat Mya
6. Heard It All Before feat Sunshine Anderson
7. Jenny From the Block feat Jennifer Lopez & Styles P
8. We Belong Together feat Mariah Carey, Styles P & DJ Clue
9. All I Need feat Sterling Simms
10. Everytime I Think About Her feat Jaheim
11. Everything feat Joi
12. Day & Night feat Isyss
13. Come Get It feat Yummy Bingham
14. You’ll Never Find feat Teedra Moses
15. Let Me Love You feat Mario
16. Fast Lane feat Bilal & Dr. Dre
17. Just Wanna Please You feat Mona Lisa, Styles P & Sheek Louch
18. Leave The Block feat Mashonda
19. Fix Me feat Parle
20. Brand New Love feat Nita
21. Up & Down feat Deborah Cox
22. R U Awake feat Kieran
23. Make Her Feel Good feat Teairra Mari & Sheek Louch
24. In The Club feat Ginuwine
25. Square Biz feat Teena Marie & Nicki Minaj
26. Xclusive feat Hersanity
27. Choreographer feat Rhea
28. So Fly feat Slim
29. Hangover feat Corte Ellis
30. On Fire feat Shareefa
31. One Man feat Soul For Real
32. Make You A Beliver feat Cassie
33. Liftin Me Up feat LJ
34. All Up On Me feat Rashad
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 |Link 2

Day 12 - 90′s R&B

1. Don’t Take It Personal – Monica
2. I Wanna Be Down – Brandy
3. Baby Baby Baby – TLC
4. You Bring Me Joy – Mary J. Blige
5. Right Here – SWV
6. Back & Forth – Aaliyah
7. That’s The Way Love Goes – Janet Jackson
8. Wifey – Next
9. No Diggity – Blackstreet feat Dr. Dre & Queen Pen
10. Get It On Tonite – Montell Jordan
11. Freak Like Me – Adina Howard
12. You’re The One – SWV
13. Hey Mr. DJ – Zhane
14. Mary’s Joint – Mary J. Blige
15. Imagination – Tamia feat Jermaine Dupri
16. Twisted – Keith Sweat feat Kut Klose
17. Groove Thang – Zhane
18. Don’t Walk Away – Jade
19. If It Isn’t Love – New Edition
20. I Love Your Smile – Shanice
21. Off On Your Own Girl – Al B. Sure
DOWNLOAD: Link 1| Link 2

Day 13 - Bad Boy pt1

1. Juicy – The Notorious B.I.G
2. Flava In Ya Ear (Rmx) – Craig Mack feat The Notorious B.I.G., Rampage, LL Cool J & Busta Rhymes
3. It’s All About The Benjamins (Rmx) – Diddy feat The Lox, Lil Kim & The Notorious B.I.G.
4. Who Shot Ya – The Notorious B.I.G.
5. 24 Hours To Live – Mase feat The Lox, DMX & Black Rob
6. Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down – Diddy feat Mase
7. Money Power Respect – The Lox feat Lil Kim & DMX
8. Lookin At Me – Mase
9. Breathe Easy – The Lox
10. Unbelievable – The Notorious B.I.G.
11. Let’s Get It – G-Dep feat Diddy & Black Rob
12. I Dare You – Black Rob
13. Blood Pressure – Jadakiss
14. Warning – The Notorious B.I.G.
15. Niggaz Wanna Act – Mase feat Busta Rhymes
16. Get Down (Rmx) – Craig Mack feat Q-Tip
17. One More Chance – The Notorious B.I.G.
18. You’ll See – The Lox & The Notorious B.I.G.
19. I’ll Be Missing You – Diddy feat Faith Evans
20. We’ll Always Love Big Poppa – The Lox
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day 14 - Bad Boy pt2

1. Can’t You See – Total feat The Notorius B.I.G.
2. Only You (Rmx) – 112 feat The Notorius B.I.G. & Mase
3. You Used To Love Me – Faith Evans
4. I Wish – Carl Thomas
5. If You Want Me – Total feat Mase
6. Love Me – 112 feat Mase
7. Sitting Home – Total
8. Ain’t Nobody – Faith Evans
9. Summer Rain – Carl Thomas
10. Do You Think About Us – Total
11. Cupid – 112
12. Soon As I Get Home – Faith Evans
13. Can’t Believe – Carl Thomas & Faith Evans
14. Do You Know – Total
15. Fallin’ In Love – Faith Evans
16. Tell Me – Total
17. Emotional – Carl Thomas
18. Come See Me – 112 feat Mr. Cheeks
19. Kissing You (Rmx) – Total feat Diddy
20. No One Else – Total feat Da Brat
DOWNLOAD: Link 1

Day 15 - 90's Hip Hop pt2

1. Throw Ya Gunz – Onyx
2. Take It Personal – Gang Starr
3. Scenario – A Tribe Called Quest
4. Straighten It Out – Pete Rock & CL Smooth
5. I Got Ya Opin – Black Moon
6. Booming System – LL Cool J
7. Hip Hop Junkies – Nice & Smooth
8. Bonita Applebum – A Tribe Called Quest
9. Around The Way Girl – LL Cool J
10. Just Another Day – Queen Latifah
11. Treat ‘Em Right – Chubb Rock
12. Award Tour – A Tribe Called Quest
13. Funky Child – Lords Of The Underground
14. Lookin’ At The Front Door – Main Source
15. Crossover – EPMD
16. Mic Checka – Das EFX
17. I Got To Have It – Ed OG & The Bulldogs
18. How To Roll A Blunt – Redman
19. Your Moms In My Business – K-Solo
20. Punks Jump Up To Get beat Down – Brand Nubian
21. Shut ‘Em Down – Public Enemy
22. Jump – Kriss Kross
23. Blue Cheese – UMC’s
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day 16 - Slow Jams

1. Changes I’ve Been Going Through - Mary J. Blige
2. You Used To Love Me – Faith Evans
3. You Make Me Wanna – Usher
4. Tell Me – Groove Theory
5. Everything – Mary J. Blige
6. Ain’t Nobody – Faith Evans
7. Baby – Brandy
8. Creep – TLC
9. Like This & Like That – Monica
10. My Way – Usher
11. Can We Talk – Tevin Campbell
12. Before You Walk Out Of My Life – Monica
13. Your Body’s Callin – R. Kelly
14. Come & Talk To Me – Jodeci
15. Always On My Mind – SWV
16. Before I Let You Go – Blackstreet
17. Sensitivity – Ralph Tresvant
18. Just Kickin’ – Xscape
19. Honey Love – R. Kelly
20. Forever My Lady – Jodeci
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day 17 - Old School

1. La Di Da Di – Slick Rick & Doug E Fresh
2. The Show (Oh My God) – Slick Rick & Doug E Fresh
3. Buddy (Rmx) – De La Soul feat A Tribe Called Quest, Jungle Brothers, Queen Latifah & Monie Love
4. Cha Cha Cha – MC Lyte
5. I Can’t Live Without My Radio – LL Cool J
6. Peter Piper – Run-D.M.C.
7. I’m The Magnificent – Special Ed
8. Ain’t No Half Steppin – Big Daddy Kane
9. Microphone Fiend – Eric B & Rakim
10. It’s My Thing – EPMD
11. Childrens Story – Slick Rick
12. Tramp – Salt N Pepa
13. Just A Friend – Biz Markie
14. Criminal Minded – KRS-One
15. My Adidas – Run-D.M.C.
16. I’m Bad – LL Cool J
17. Vapors – Biz Markie
18. Freaks Come Out At Night – Whodini
19. I Am The Lyte – MC Lyte
20. It Takes Two – Rob Base
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day 18 - 90's Hip Hop pt 3

1. O.P.P. – Naughty By Nature
2. Live At The Barbecue – Main Source
3. Slam – Onyx
4. Mass Appeal – Gang Starr
5. The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World – Keith Murray
6. Afro Puffs – The Lady Of Rage
7. Talk Like Sex – Kool G Rap
8. Don’t Curse – Heavy D feat Kool G Rap, Grand Puba, CL Smooth, Big Daddy Kane, Pete Rock & Q-Tip
9. Hip Hop Hooray – Naugth By Nature
10. Know The Ledge – Rakim
11. The Creator – Pete Rock & CL Smooth
12. Sound Boy Bureill – Smif N’ Wessun
13. Here Come The Lords – Lords Of The Underground
14. Sittin On Chrome – Masta Ace
15. My Mind Playin’ Tricks On Me – Geto Boys
16. Gangsta Bitch – Apache
17. Soul Clap – Showbiz & AG
18. I Got A Man – Positive K
19. Ruffneck – MC Lyte
20. U.N.I.T.Y. – Queen Latifah
21. Fight The Power – Public Enemy
DOWNLOAD: Link 1 | Link 2

Day 19 - West Coast

1. Straight Up Menace – MC Eiht
2. The Shiznit – Snoop Dogg
3. Jackin For Beats – Ice Cube
4. New Jack Hustler – Ice T
5. Express Yourself – NWA
6. Gz & Hustlas – Snoop Dogg
7. We Want Eazy – Eazy E
8. The Formula – D.O.C.
9. Fuck The Police – NWA
10. O.G. Original Gangster – Ice T
11. I’m A Player – Too Short
12. Good Day – Ice Cube
13. Back In The Day – Pharcyde
14. Gettin’ It – Too Short feat Parliament Funkadelic
15. Only When I’m Drunk – Tha Alkoholiks
16. Here We Go – Domino
17. Humpty Dance – Digital Underground
18. Funky Cold Medina – Tone Loc
19. Fantastic Voyage – Coolio
20. Doowutcyalike – Digital Underground
21. Supersonic – JJ Fad
DOWNLOAD: Link 1| Link 2

Day 20 - Bad Boy pt3

1. Can’t Nobody Hold Me Down (Rmx) – Diddy feat Mase
2. Hypnotize – The Notorious B.I.G.
3. Do You Wanna Get $ ? – Mase
4. Fuck You – The Lox
5. Kick In The Door – The Notorious B.I.G.
6. Will They Die 4 U ? – Mase
7. Been Around The World – Diddy feat Mase
8. Last Day – The Notorious B.I.G. feat The Lox
9. Whoa – Black Rob
10. Wild Out – The Lox
11. Ten Crack Commandments – The Notorious B.I.G.
12. Special Delivery – G-Dep
13. I Got The Power – Diddy feat The Lox
14. One More Chance – The Notorious B.I.G.
15. Feel So Good – Mase
16. Mo Money Mo Problems – The Notorious B.I.G. feat Mase & Diddy
17. Bad Boyz – Shyne feat Barrington Levy
18. Big Poppa – The Notorious B.I.G.
19. What You Want – Mase
20. Bonnie & Shyne – Shyne feat Barrington Levy
DOWNLOAD: Link1 | Link 2

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade