Thursday, March 17, 2011

Raven reps for Biggie in NYC



You know what she does and this time Raven does it for the Notorious!!!!

GlobalGrind, along with Raven the Blazin Eurasian, had an exclusive opportunity to pay respects and tribute the late, great Notorious B.I.G. at Santos Party House New York City.


Dj’s, rappers and M.C.’s came through to show love on March 9. The day we lost B.I.G. everyone showed their love and respect for Biggie by performing and sharing stories on how they met Biggie, how they heard about him and personal stories that have never been told before.

Via Global Grind

2 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

This is amazing man! I would've given anything to be in that spot on March 9th. Strange to see Lil Cease there for some reason...isn't he like blacklisted?! lol

NightFall914 said...

I wanted to go and was undecided till the last moments but I didn't want to be a zombie at the new job.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade