Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Words Paint Pictures Of How You Should Get It In


On Hump Day it's not just the imagery that hit's the eyes but also the scene created in the mind's eyes through creative word. My good friend Kream laced a nice lil expression of eroticism and permitted me to share it. Enjoy

You make me

The only aphrodisiac I need is your voice 
Hearing you speak my name 
Beckoning me to answer 
Telling me you want me 
So I tell you that you’re the answer… 
Without words I use my tongue to tell the tale of us 
Tracing your Tattoos with my tongue  
Kneeling before you my eyes feast upon your masculinity and 
All its divinity and I praise you 
Because all of that is for me… 
I begin to indulge myself of your delicacies 
Digesting semi-sweet chocolate kisses as it melts 
Dripping down my chin 
Your taste is something that Godiva couldn’t re-create… 
Needing every atom of your anatomy 
Necessity is placed upon me knowing you are the source of my serendipity 
Dipping in and out of me, stroking more than my conscience  
Subconsciously I find myself rewinding our love scenes, In my daydreams… 
Thinking of you in inappropriate places I get 
Tingling sensations in private locations where I wish to be 
caught between a rock and your hard place… 
As wetness develops my legs begin to open and my spark turns to a back draft and all I want you to do is extinguish it 
You know my body like the back of your hands 

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade