Monday, January 9, 2012

From the Motherland Ms Conner Has a Noble Cause


Checking in from South Africa Stephanie has a message of support that I'm fully behind and want to spread to you folk as well. Check it out and give what you can.

I just met the most phenomenal woman at my "office" and she told me about the project she has to get shoes on children here in South Africa. She said millions of children in Africa walk to school barefoot daily. These innovative shoes are made in a way that they actually grow 2 sizes bigger and are virtually indestructible, so each child that has them can almost guarantee that they will have them for quite some time. The shoes are R100 (it's about $12 bucks right now with conversion). I think its an amazing cause to donate to!         -Stephanie
Please take a look at the site here :: http://www.barefootnomore.com/241-flip-flops/blog



0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade