Saturday, February 11, 2012

At Work Hazards


After a longer unemployed period then I hoped for and a lot of unexpected stress, I'm back to work now 2 weeks into the new assignment. I'm blessed to have gotten the slot and looking to maximize it as much as possible but with that said I cant help but be pay to the fact that there are a few red flags in my new office. The brightest of these is the fact that EVERYONE in the office clowns the guy I work with for his disjointed unorganized nature and his lack of efficient communication skills. I basically have to decode what the hell he's talking about to get my job done. Everyone job has its culture and atmosphere and I'm not mad to be getting proper money again but man is it nerve racking to deal with. No complaints. Just observations.......

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade