Saturday, September 8, 2012

Message & Delivery



There's very little that bothers me in terms of what folk think of me or what I do. Once you're locked in on who you are the outside opinions brush off pretty smoothly. What I don't respect is the manner in which an outside view reaches me. I think its a pretty rational desire to want info from the course. The more channels of communication that have to be crossed for anything that references me to reach me pisses me off. Especially when there is ample opportunity for it to directly be expressed to me.

Humans are funny creatures in that we can truly recreate reality in our own heads and apply this personally selective view to the actual reality that we all exist in. Cool but when that gets broken the real always stands...

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade