Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hump Day Memory: Guest Blogger "Obey Your Thrist"


A Blvd reader inquired about submitting a Hump worthy memory for posting and I was more then willing to allow this person to share for the people....She requested Anonymous soooo I guess the mystery factor is cool as well. But enough chat from me. Here you go......

D and I worked pretty close to together, so we'd often meet at lunch. Sometimes we'd find a park and enjoy the Summer day, other times we opted to stay in the car and enjoy the a/c. On this particular day, we opted to stay in the car. I was having soup and he was finished his lunch, so we drove around for awhile looking at nice neighbourhoods and architecture. 
After awhile he chuckled to himself and I inquired as to what the chuckle was about. He informed me, "You have no idea how you eat huh?" "What do you mean?" I asked a little irritated. "Nothing," he sighed. He kept driving and I got more irritated. I hated when he'd make comments and wouldn't explain them. I ignored him for a minute or two and he knew I was irritated. "You and that damn spoon. The sounds you make because the soup's good. It's all so sexual," he offered up. I blushed, "Oh, sorry. You want me to stop eating?" I had no idea the way I ate was seductive or sexual. Maybe he was just having one of those days. "No you're cool babe, keep eating. It's just kind of cute that you don't even realize it."

All of a sudden I got in that mood. It's a mood that results in actions that are usually reserved for freaky special occasions. My belief is that doing the kind of thing I was about to do shouldn't be done all the time. A girl can't be boring when it comes to pleasing her man. My brazen self came out, "You want sexual?" He looked at me as if he thought I was too chicken to do what I was suggesting. "Pull over." We parked in a quiet neighborhood and I put my lunch away. Everything except my drink. I reached over and unzipped him. I took a few sips of my drink and kept it in my mouth as I replaced my plastic straw with the one he had to offer. It was a challenge keeping the liquid in my mouth for awhile, but I managed. A little, "Christ!" escaped his mouth as mine was at work letting the bubbles bounce off him and my tongue. I swallowed my sprite and continued playing with his super-sized straw until I finished every last drop of what he had to offer.........

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade