Friday, February 13, 2009

Cats and Birds????





So, in the past couple days I've had a few convo's with various female friends on the topic of of how females act towards each other. Both in regards to relationships with men and just generic everyday interaction. It perplexes me so much at the level of misinterpretation, assumptions, high defensiveness, catty bitter bullshit that seems to be present.For the most part the vast majority of my female fam don't act like that, or at least don't act like that around me. But it's just crazy to me. I was called naive for questioning why women don't work together more instead of having this almost inner competition ( be it direct or indirect) with each other. I don't know. I can be wrong but it just seems like females have so much against them already that at the very least they'd band together more. Enlighten me please......

2 comments:

Empress Journee' said...

Its all about the person really. Male or female. When it comes to how people get alone.

JuJu said...

yea woman are so damn catty and bitchy towards each other.. idk why.. but that's how its always been.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade