Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ny's Ultimate Man Crush "Jimmy on Jay-Z"

Jimmy Says Hov Is Swagger Jackin'




Jim Jones has never been one to hold his tongue, especially when it comes to Jay-Z. The Dipset member, known to have had issues with Hov in the past, is speaking out on the Brooklyn rapper's "Run This Town" music video.

After seeing the video, which premiered this week, Jones took to his Twitter to express his annoyance with Jay allegedly biting his style. ”Everytime I c ths n*gga videos he looks mor n mor like me,” Jones tweeted. “Is he tryin to Jack my splash or should I b flattered lol Thts my thng I stay fly.”

Jones also expressed displeasure with Jay-Z's "Death of Auto-Tune" during an interview back in June. According to Jones, several up-and-coming artists are eating by using the technique and consequently, Hov should fall back.

“We’re getting money off of Auto-Tune. It’s just sounding like somebody’s trying to knock a hustle and I don’t think that’s a little bit gangster if you ask me,” Jones said. “We getting money. He’s knocking the hustle, ya dig? If these young men are making money off of Auto-Tune, why would you try to stop that when you got all the money already?"

Jones also claims he ran into Jay at this year's Summer Jam but Jay wanted no part of him. "I don’t think he wanted to see me. He almost stopped the whole concert because he said I was in the way of him getting on stage and all of that. But that’s politics for the game, ya dig? How you doing? We back, we ballin’, we poppin’ champagne.”

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade