Thursday, February 25, 2010

Nerd Moment: What Did I Say? :)


....you just can't beat the "God Damn Batman!!!!"
On the heels of Supermans debut netting a Milli....the Dark Knight let's Mr. Kent know what time it is!

Less than a week after Superman's first appearance in "Action Comics" #1 sold at auction for a record-setting $1,000,000, the Beat is reporting that "Detective Comics" #27, the first appearance of Batman, has shattered that record with a Bruce Wayne-sized $1,075,000 price tag, thus ensuring that Comics Retailers are going to have a fun week dealing with people demanding their million for copies of 1992's "Batman: Shadow of the Bat" #1.


Via ComicsAlliance

Tuff Break Smallville

6 comments:

Supastarrr said...

Batman>Superman

Nik said...

I like Batman and all that, but C.K. is just so much better. Okay okay, maybe I'm just thinking of Tom Welling in Smallville.

eaglebird said...

Man I fucks with your blog and the Dark Knight and no disrespect,but umm come on Bruce Wayne aint fuggin wit the almighty Clark Kent too many super natural strengths,all Batman got is unorthodox athleticism and a utility belt come on do the math!

NightFall914 said...

Oooh the classic Supes vs Bats debut.I've always looked at it like this (and yes as a nerd I'll admit to looking this topic up many times)....I say its a matter of circumstance and situation. If its one on one strict based on natural ability then yes Superman wins no contest.

But in the DC comic world Batman is known for his preparedness for all situations and one of those situations that he always stays ready for is superman going bad. So he always keeps kyrptonite and other anti Kent material sooooo it depends.

Goddess Intellect said...

See when I heard the news I was going back n forth in my head ova who was sexier Superman or Batman.... I kinda like nerdy boys who can write, and I'd like to trap myself in that phone booth with Superman, but he needs a makeover. The studios are not doing him justice, his costume screams fruity bastard...
I'm sorry you lost Superman, you need better PR n shit..Batman's so full of himself sometimes ugh #hatin #standbyyourman #imagination #wholetherout

NightFall914 said...

...see Goddess I was rocking with you till you ended ya comment in an insane wave of "Twitter Talk"

I refer you to my previous post on the matter.

http://blu-bloggington.blogspot.com/2009/12/that-damn-signits-urking-me.html

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade