Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ooooooh so you been Fu*^in' huh??


That is always my first thought when one of my single folk pops up with an unexpected preggo situation. I say it so casually cuz I happened to pop onto my old ass myspace page just looking around outta boredom and low and behold there were quite a few Sonogram pic making their way into the profile of my females. Somethings in the damn weather or the national stock in condoms must be at an all time low. Hell 1 of my associates from the west coast always projected herself as a lesbian.....guess in the end she was lying or just greedy.lol

Life is amazingly entertaining.....

6 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

Iknow right??!!!
What the hell is going on??
I see it this way, my kid will have affordable child care once I start a family....
all those shower and birthday gifts is just me creating a network of babysitters- i think long term lol

SandhiBeaches said...

I know 5 people who are preggo right at this moment. Must be something in the air. LOL!!!

Supastarrr said...

3 girls I know are pregnant right now. One was dating a female before she got w| her sperm donor.

N.I.K.E. said...

I Agree

Nik said...

"...guess in the end she was lying or just greedy..." Hahahahaha @ that comment and the title.

NightFall914 said...

@Goddess
lol.Good plan.

@Miss S
Yeah a lot of chicks legs in the air. :P

@Supastarrr
Yeah....funny how that happens

@Nik
It is what it is.

It's not a knock against anyone but it just seems that females keep a guy on the side as much as guys do.Cuz majority of this folk were presenting themselves as single.Oooh well.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade