Saturday, April 24, 2010

Always For My People......


Sometimes you want to do more then you really can to protect for people....

My thoughts afte the jump.


Few days ago while do what I do in Gotham I stood and listened to my friend explain her situation with the man who has her emotional attention right now. Good guy but circumstances have me in "protection mode". I'm a Guardian. That never changes Yet as I listen to my friends words I want to say more and fully express how I see things BUT I've learned that some things arent for me to speak on or weigh in on.What two adults do is truly between them and all I can do is watch, hope it all works out and react. I love my people. The hardest part of which is having to just be there cause control is out of my hands.

1 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

I know that feeling too,especially w me being a single woman. If you speak on it the first thing that is assumed is "she's just hating" "she doesnt know anything, she's single and doesn't have anybody"
The best way to help others is to help them help themselves.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade