Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Oooooh Boy!!!! Alicia's Taking about Love & Swizzy!!!!


Get mad ladies!!! Get Heated!!! Line up the mother of all home wreaking insults!!!!

LoL, ok thats enough overkill. Anyway, A.Keys speaks with UK's Fab Mag about where she is in life.....oh I almost forgot. "Tuff Break Krucial!"

Here are her thoughts on Love

I am very much in love. Right now love is my main inspiration. Love is the one thing we all want in our lives and I am completely surrounded by it. Love fills you up in a way nothing else can and it’s the most amazing, amazing thing.

Oprah Winfrey is the wisest woman I know. She’s like my big, clever, older sister. A while ago she gave me one piece of advice which was to never get drawn into talking about that sort of thing. All I know is that right now my life is really, really good.”


On almost being destroyed by fame

No one warns you how hard it is to adjust to fame. Things happen, you find yourself becoming a person you don’t recognize and then you have to get back to who you were. “I changed the people around me and changed the way I worked. I’d had this great career but I had no life, I needed to get my life back. I learned to meditate and I told everyone I needed time off every few weeks in my diary. It’s working,” she smiles. “Life isn’t just about getting what you want and having a great career, it’s having what you need.”

1 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

“Life isn’t just about getting what you want and having a great career, it’s having what you need.”

Its so hard to hate her.
I wish her success in everything she does.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade