Sunday, July 18, 2010

Trouble??? Time to send out the Black Man......


I'm in a pretty laid back mood politically. Half way through the 1sr term President Obama's leadership is a period of silent observation for me. The Tea Party as we all know to some degree hasn't presented itself as the most welcome place for minorities as I can tell. Just recently the NAACP came at them full force for their racist tone.

This face off contined on CNN this week and I find it hilarious that they now decide to parade some generic black Tea Party "member" to be the public opposition to the NAACP. In ALL the Tea Party news I've seen since their emergence I never saw a single black face on the front line so to see this token negro used for media relations is classic.

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade