Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Numeric Inspiration


So as some may or may not have noticed. Hump Day has been on hiatus as I haven't really been that motivated or inspired to post my usual array of images and tales of a more explicit nature. Well during some convo with BrightEyes today she mentioned to me that she had a dress fitting the previous day for her friends wedding. Now as posted before we have history so sharing personal info is pretty commonplace with us. Well, the mention of these curvaceous numbers, 38-32-46 threw my mind into an instant state of Hump Day inspiration, reminiscing about times past and tales yet to be created.

This may make little sense to anyone else but that's whatever as a man.....as a black man certain numbers in certain areas drive me(us) crazy. Keep the pole thin models and "beautiful people" who's ribs are visible through their outfits. It's a legit Ass Man Moment. Judge all you want. But 6'5 220 I needs that. LOL

Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".
-Sir Mix-A-Lot

He knew what we were into long before Jlo made it Anglo Acceptable.

So I'm just thanking BrightEyes for the inspirational numbers. I'm crazy so the most unusual thing may form a connection to spark may fire. Maybe Hump Day will be back sooner then expected.

2 comments:

SinfulLyo said...

i'm 5'4" and 38-29-42 lmfao well...after the dinner i just had that 29 may be a 30 hahahaha.

evierobbie said...

Fucking hysterical....
I don't even know my numbers.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade