Thursday, October 7, 2010

Photo Challenge Day 2(repost): Someone I adore


I'm not sure why this didn't post yesterday because I had it set up but anyway here's the 2nd day for the Photo challenge.

This is an easy one the it's my mom. And here go 5 reasons I adore her.

  1. Her and my Dad have shown me what a positive marriage looks like.
  2. She always been understanding of any issue.
  3. She knows me as well as anyone.
  4. Her cooking can not be challenged
  5. She's been supportive of me in everything I've done.

2 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

Two thumbs up to mama Nightfall for producing and nurturing such a fine specimen ;)
Love this pic!!!

Nik said...

You look like 'Mama Nightfall' as G.I. has named her. Lol. I love that you love your mother and she sounds like a wonderful woman. You'll make a good hubby and good father because it seems you've learned from experience, the best teacher.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade