Monday, November 29, 2010

Blog Challenge Weekend Wrap Up (Days22-24)


I've been busy sue me.lol Let's get to it with the past 3 days blog challenge answers.

1. Nicknames and meanings. I have so many.
Zigg/Ziggy: Named after a former bball palyer when I playing in H.S, Baby Jay, Reign: Got this from the local 914 guys I ran with who lived by the p.j on Brook St(now Malcolm X Blvd), Blu Flame: Given to me for wearing my fav color among other reason, Nightfall: A character I created in a story and the name kinda stuck with me.......

2.The challenge asks whats in my "bag" so I think it was clearly meant for a woman. I'll just say what's in my pockets usually. BB, Keys, wallet, change maybe an MP3 player....

3. A song that makes me smile? Hmmmmmm....here's one.

2 comments:

Goddess Intellect said...

You forgot Choclate Mocha venti...as per Nikks and I..the Canadians

Nik said...

We'll just call you Venti instead.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade