Sunday, November 21, 2010

From North of the Border Richie Sosa Presents The Never Ending Beginning


After a 4:30am chit chat with my long time T-Dot home gurl Mel Famous, I was put on to what she's been up as well as getting her little up to speed on my workings. With all that said enter Richie Sosa, truthfully I had heard his name before hearing of Drake but some reason thought he was from NY. That's not a bad thing as you can guess.

Offering a little something before he's Album drops R.S gives you a full plate of music to get you familiar.

The Never Ending Beginning is the highly anticiapted new mixtape from Richie Sosa. The project features some dope production from Zalezy, Mega Man and Soundsmith Productions. Guest appearances include London, UK rap duo S.A.S., award-winning Bronx MC Remo Da Rapstar and Tek of the infamous NYC group Smif-N-Wessun.
Below R.Sosa links up with The Bronx's own Remo's for "Let me know" 

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade