Monday, November 22, 2010

It's the smaller things that make the difference.......



While I do may best to "be good" I've realized that this years trials and rough moments have touched my spiritual core in a way. Not in a "there is no God" type of way but more so in the little things that I do that don't seem major to others but I notice them.

I was always one to say prayers before sleep and right thing in the morning. Prayer has become much more sporadic. Is it because I'm tired of the disappointments I've had to endure this year? Getting hopes up and then having to say to myself well if it didn't happen God must have a plan for it. Inside I know that's true but I'm human and after awhile I can only do so much before I feel let down.

So, I need to get back to that form of internal personal communication.....

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade