Thursday, November 25, 2010

T.I.: “Prison Ain’t For Gangsters, Prison Is For Losers.”



On Monday November 29, BET will air their next installment to their <i>Food For Thought</i> series. And their 1st artist is none other then T.I, Clifford Harris. Check out an excerpt below.

“To be candid with you, I learned, man, prison ain’t for gangsters, prison is for losers,” he told Smith. “Gangsters find ways to avoid prison. Gansters find ways to exit the game and legitimize their businesses and learn how to turn their strengths into enterprises. If you look around in a prison, at least myself, I saw thieves, I saw burglars, I saw crackheads, I saw, you know, the same people that I would walk around on the street, and you would never associate with these people out of respect for yourself,” he continued. “Ok, so if you’re on the street and you’re looking at these people and you are above their standards, how do you and them end up in the same place, one bed next to each other? I got to be better than that.”

T.I.’s Food For Thought airs Monday November 29 at 10:30pm on BET

1 comments:

Meka Monroe said...

I've had enough of T.I. and his words of wisdom...how about he starts practicing what he preaches??? SMH.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade