Thursday, December 2, 2010

Challenge Day 26 &27


Yesterdays Challenge asked for the 1st 10 songs on my MP3 when set on shuffle. Alright the Zune player I take to the gym doesn't have my favs but more so hyped up workout music and newer moe recent stuff. Let's see what comes up.....
  1. "So Appalled" Freestyle  Jadakiss & Styles P
  2. "Poppin' & Lockin'" Jadakiss
  3. "Leaders" (Remix) Nas & Damien Marley
  4. "The Boyz from Up North" Sheek Louch
  5. "Unabomber" J.Cole
  6. "This Hip Hop" Terminology, Sheek Louch & Joell Ortiz
  7. "I'll Kill Her" Cee Lo Green
  8. "John Blaze" Jadakiss
  9. "Aston Martin Music" Ric Ross
  10. "On to the Next One: Freestyle Bun B
  11.  
Today's post asks what my Fashion Style is?
Ummmm it varies. Hoodies Jean and Nikes when running around. Button up, pants and shoes to get social. Fav colors Blu, Black, Tan & Grey. I consider my "look" to be basic. Nothing to unique about it.

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade