Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black By Popular Demand (Presented By YouHeardThatNew & DaJaz1) Days 5-8


Here's the Recap of the Black By Popular Demand Series... Day 5-8.

Hit that Jump....


Day 5 - Slow Jams

1. Bump N Grind – R. Kelly
2. Stay – Jodeci
3. Pretty Brown Eyes – Mint Condition
4. Let’s Chill – Guy
5. Tender Love – Force MD’s
6. Weak – SWV
7. Can You Stand The Rain – New Edition
8. Any Time, Any Place – Janet Jackson
9. Freak Me – Silk
10. I Miss You – Aaron Hall
11. Tender Kisses – Tracie Spencer
12. Break It Down – Tevin Campbell
13. It Never Rains In Southen California – Tony Toni Tone
14. Promise – Jagged Edge
15. Sweet Lady – Tyrese
16. When I’m With You – Tony Terry
17. Last Night – Az Yet
18. It’s Written All Over Your Face – Rude Boys
19. If I Ever Fall In Love Again – Shai

Day 6 - Old Skool Classics

1. Before I Let Go – Frankie Beverly & Maze
2. Got To Be Real – Cheryl Lynn
3. I Want To Thank You – Alicia Myers
4. Love Come Down – Evelyn Champagne King
5. Somebody Else’s Guy – Jocelyn Brown
6. Fool’s Paradise – Melissa Morgan
7. Feels So Real – Patrice Rushen
8. Take Your Time (Do It Right) – SOS Band
9. Square Biz – Teena Marie
10. All Night Long – Mary Jane Girls
11. Outstanding – The Gap Band
12. Funky Sensation – Gwen McCrae
13. Heartbeat – Taana Gardner
14. Over Like A Fat Rat – Fonda Rae
15. I Found Lovin – Fatback Band
16. Encore – Cheryl Lynn
17. Good Times – Chic
18. I’ll Be Good – Renee & Angela
19. Ring My Bell – Mary Jane Girls
20. Call Me – Skyy
21. Mary Jane – Rick James
22. I Want Your Love – Chic
23. I’ll Do Anything For You – Denroy Morgan
24. Saturday Love – Alexander O’Meal & Cherelle
25. Boogie Oogie Oogie – A Taste Of Honey


Day 7 - R&B w/ Jay-Z featured on them. 

1. DJ Envy Intro
2. Best Of Me feat Mya
3. Fiesta feat R. Kelly
4. You’re The One feat SWV
5. Call Me feat Blackstreet
6. Rock My World feat Michael Jackson
7. Crazy In Love feat Beyonce
8. Things You Do For Love Pt. 2 feat Horace Brown
9. All Of My Days feat Changing Faces & R. Kelly
10. So Many Ways Pt. 2 feat The Braxtons
11. Deja Vu feat Beyonce
12. One Minute Man feat Missy Elliott
13. Umbrella feat Rihanna
14. Frontin feat Pharrell
15. Rock Steady feat Mary J. Blige
16. Break Up To Make Up feat R. Kelly
17. I Don’t Want To Be Alone feat Shai
18. Shake It Off feat Mariah Carey
19. Turn Off The Lights feat Mary J. Blige
20. Crazy feat Ne-Yo
21. Best Thing feat Usher
22. Rumors feat Keri Hilson
23. You’re Welcome feat Mary J. Blige & Swizz Beatz
24. Heartbreaker feat Mariah Carey & DJ Clue
25. Can’t Knock The Hustle (Rmx) feat Melissa Morgan
26. Honey feat R. Kelly
27. Single Life feat Carl Thomas
28. Love For Free feat Rell
29. My Kinda Girl feat Rude Boys
30. We Ride feat R. Kelly

Day 8 - Up-Tempo R&B 

1. You Called & Told Me – Jeff Redd
2. Poison – Bell Biv DeVoe
3. Don’t Be Cruel – Bobby Brown
4. Groove Me – Guy
5. Candy Rain – Soul For Real
6. Dial My Heart – The Boys
7. Every Little Step I Take – Bobby Brown
8. I Like The Way (Kissing Game) – Hi-Five
9. Every Little Thing I Do – Soul For Real
10. She’s Playing Hard To Get – Hi-Five
11. Keep On Walkin – Cece Peniston
12. I Like – Guy
13. Every Little Thing U Do – Christopher Williams
14. I’m So Into You – SWV
15. Don’t Be Afraid – Aaron Hall
16. I’m Dreamin’ – Christopher Williams
17. Do Me – Bell Biv DeVoe
18. Hold On – En Vogue
19. Back To Life (However Do You Want It) – Soul II Soul
20. If You Love Me – Brownstone
21. Is It Good To You – Tami Lucas

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade