Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nasty When You Wanna Be......


Uhh, I go, on and on and on and
Then take her to the crib and let your bone in
Easy, call 'em on the phone and platinum channel cologne and
I stay, dressed, to impress

Spark these bitches interest

Sex is all I expect
If they watch TV in the Lex, they know
They know, quarter past fo'

Left the club tipsy, say no mo'

Except how I'm gettin' home, tomorrow
Caesar drop you off when he see his P.O., uhh
Back of my mind I hope she swallow
(Uh huh)

Man, she split a drink on my cream Wallows

Reach the gate, hungry just ate
Riffin', she got to be to work by eight
This must mean she ain't tryin' to wait

Conversate, sex on the first date I state

You know what you do to me
She starts, "Well, but I don't usually"
Then I, whipped it out, rubber no doubt

Step out, show me what you all about

Fingers in your mouth, open up your blouse
Pull your G-string down South, aooww
Threw that back out, in the parking lot

By a Cherokee and a green drop-top

And I don't stop, until I squirt
Jeans skirt butt-naked it all work

 - "Nasty Boy" Biggie Smalls

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade