Sunday, August 21, 2011

Maybe Girls Do Run The World......


So this past week was a beautiful one for my ladies. Upon my return from vacation I hit the Internets to push Elisha Jade's co hosting gig with Hot 97's DJ Juanyto on the Monday Night Action.

Then Tuesday it was a lil socializing as Raven returned to the party scene at a new venue for her Off the Wall party. Great music, set the tone for a mixture of hip hop lovers, insiders and dancers to mingle and enjoy.

Humpday, then marked the 1st special edition of Menage a Talks that featured the T.Dot to UK(via NY) link up of Goddess I and Elisha Jade. In the meanwhile everyone's favorite world traveler Evita Robinson was on the grind preparing to serve up so much international favor that I may be almost as excited as she is to see it reach the masses.
Evie preparing the next phase of Nomadness
 To round out the work week Raven spoke with Hip Hop juggernaut Jean Grae for her weekly Hip Hop Queens feature on Chuck D's AndYouDontStop Radio
MC Extraordinaire Jean Grae
The women continue to deliver and I'm blessed to be able to witness and aid in whatever small way I can.

2 comments:

evierobbie said...

love this. thank you.

Goddess Intellect said...

yey! Thanks for the show shoutout love all these women and need to get to know more about Raven

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade