Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Images of NY Comic Con 2011!!!!


This past Saturday I hit up The New York Comic Con. The Annual fall tradition for all things nerd related. Comics, video games, movies, toys, cartoons, costumes and more were all here. I spent a little under 4 hrs checking out the sites. Seeing what was on tap for a genre that I am still much a part of today as when I had a bedroom with 60+ Nintendo games and stacks of Nintendo Power Magazine.

After the Jump I’ve complied a few images and vid clips from the Convention.




You have to be at least a certain age to know what this is :)
There was no shortage of CosPlay in the Building
Best Costume at the Convention
Understand that I went nuts because I had MOST of these toys as a child.
Classic He-Man figures!!!

The 1st appearance of Carnage worth a cool $50
Dave Rapoza's booth with the insane Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Imagery



0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade