Sunday, January 8, 2012

Strength in Numbers?



I've had this discussion with my group in prepping the release of the Omega Nexus. I'm someone that believe in legit strong numbers through grass roots marketing, personal interaction with my base face and slowly building a following that supports the brand. On the flip side I have partners that more concerned with getting largers in bulk maybe via group and corporate sponsors.

Maybe it differs depending on what your doing. If you're just flipping stuff for profit then yeah its really just a numbers game. But if what you do is what you love and you are more attached to your brand, I think you want to be able to have legit community of support behind your movement.

In the end is it really just a numbers game more then anything?

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade