Friday, February 24, 2012

Gotham Return of the Dog!!!!!

Image Via VillageSlum





I still remember that day cuz Big Pun's Capital Punishment dropped the same day. Me and my boys all cut out of High School in New Rochelle and rode 2 cars drop to Fordham rd to get those albums. We had to be the 1st one in the school to bang this. I'll be honest I had to listen to X's album front to back a few time before it clicked. He was so different so against the grain. We stayed flipping between Pun and X's albums for weeks.



Im glad to see this and hope X has more in store for this soft ass Hip Hop Industry.

1 comments:

Nikks said...

Love this man and I hope to see more of him in the coming years. So much talent and I love his honesty. I think I owned every album he's done and used to buy everything he was featured on.

Damn whoever broke into my car and stole all my cds :(

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade