Monday, May 20, 2013

What Are You Paying Attention To???



Always interesting what folk do and don't pay attention to. If there's one thing I'm consistent with it's my communication. Same phone # for years, same sites, same blog,etc,etc.....If what I do matters then you dont need me to tell you everything because you can see it for yourself. I've been pushing The Omega Nexus for years now and the past 2 years has seen the growth of the Nomadness Travel Tribe. Now I get that everyone isn't the same but I make it my business to check on what people that are important or interesting to me are doing. Awards, conventions, hell I just came off a damn national tour! If you arent aware of anything I'm doing then you simply don't care. I dont want to hear "I didnt know." At this point I dont buy
it.....

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade