Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day........Loves Jones



We all connect memories to things. Songs, smells, places, words can all be forever linked to a person or a particular memory.Well this instance is responsible for making it IMPOSSIBLE for me to watch Love Jones without stopping to do some major reminiscing. Maybe it was a setup or maybe she was serious but we were watching Love Jones(one of HER favorite mvoies) and things are all good.Then she start messing with me. Not sexually but in a play pest kinda of way. Just poking at me and distracting me from the movie.... "Lol.See you asked to watch this movie now you're messing with me......Yes I'm watching the movie YOU wanted so i'm focused on Love Jones." Now truthfully I did say that to mess with her but she came at me with teh perfect reply. "I can take your attention from that movie very easily"
In my head I was like"YEAH!!!! WIN/WIN situation" I replied. "Yeah ok I'd like to see you try.(literally)"

............I kept my focus on that movie for maybe 3-4 minutes before giving in to the pleasure of great "Skull-Duggery", I don't think we ever got around to watching the whole movie straight.

6 comments:

Fran said...

if you said John Leguizamo's Sexaholix (stand up comedy) was the movie, I'd be convinced that you were my ex bed buddy. I swear this was the SAME situation! good stuff...memoriessssss!

Jillian said...

skull duggery LMAO

JaeSpenc said...

Wow... new verbage! Skull Duggery... lol

Yeah, the play pest and the do you while you try to do something else, is something that MOST women have in their arsenal

NightFall914 said...

@Frankie
LOL @ ex bed buddy.Naw I'd remember if we bed wrestled before. ;)

@Jillz.
Oh yeah :)

@Jae
It was cute cuz I'm thinking "This is her fav. joint so she'll be focused on it" Clearly the focus was elsewhere.No complaints from me. :)

A said...

I have never seen this movie! lol

NightFall914 said...

@Tuotierugif
I did eventually end up seeing the movie. Its good. ;)

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade