Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day....Bandana's, Hotels and Boy Shorts


Quite the combination of items huh? Yeah these were the main ingredients too quite an enjoyable night. So, another night in Manhattan is in progress. Me, her, and 2 friends. What had been a regular night was about to take a turn as the females start giggling and trading devious looks. I directed to particular street and told to park and make sure the meter is good for the night. Ok, nothing too crazy. As I turn around from reading the meter sign. I notice the other guy of the group has a bandana around his head blind fold style. "What the hell!?!" "They got us" he said. Interesting. Now at this time of my life I was not nearly as open for something as I am now and the idea of walking through Manhattan blindfolded wasn't a thrill to me either but I went along with it.

Step by slow step we eventually got to a building and while still blinded I could tell that we were on an elevator. I few moments later I was being ushered into a room. Mood lighting, champagne, strawberries....things were looking up.
You see I've learned that many times its not merely the sexual act but the SET UP that turns you on. What steps get you from every day citizen to sexual deviant. After a shower and what again prepped with my blindfold and bandanas for my arms. Being restrained is still "iffy" thing with me but it was all good here. I was given my sight again and greeted with the view of her working the HELL out of a playboy 2 piece outfit. blacc with pink trimmed tank top and boy shorts. Every female curve in place and ready to do damage.



That night has been and is still known as the "Aduction".Hopefully it'll happen again.

11 comments:

Jillian said...

learning more and more about my friend.........HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA...

Fran said...

nice!

JaeSpenc said...

WOWZERS!!!

NightFall914 said...

@Jillz
I'm sure you have some tales too...BOSS!

@Frankie
That's what I said. :)

@Jae
What is this?No paragraph length comment?I must have caught you off guard. ;)

Anonymous said...

Oooooweeeee!!!!...did u tape it?
Not into the group thang...but I'd watch it on vid with my SO...wait..was this a group thing?

NightFall914 said...

@Goddess
LOL!!!!!!!
No it wasn't taped.I wish.
And No it wasn't a group thing.
Each couple had their own room.LOL

Fran said...

wait, so it wasn't group sex??????? I'd like to retract my "nice" comment.

NightFall914 said...

@Frankie
Ok let me re read my entry...did I miss something?lol

Fran said...

well...at 1st I thought it was you and 3 chicks which would've been hot in 428 ways, but then you mention another dude but never said anything about separate rooms...or even separate partners.

*sigh* so disappointed lol

Anonymous said...

I am also disappointed...will look forward to the group sex post lol

NightFall914 said...

@ Goddess and Frankie

LMAO.....don't hold ya breath on any group sex happening over here. LOL

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade