Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hump Day......Said in Silence


Hips, thighs, waist, legs, feet, hands skin, stomach, chest, booty, hair and so on and so on. So many things that cause attraction and the urge for massive humpington, but there are even more turn ons found in silence.For me anyway there is something to be said in the peaceful state of sleep. It could be the early morning that leads into wake up lovin' or the aftermath sleep still sweaty and tired. But in that calm state of sleep I look and see many things. I see you at your best. No worries, no concerns, no fighting, no arguing, no rambling on about nothing, no oddball female logic that makes no real sense but to avoid a fight we always agree with, no references to past lovers, no tears cuz I've hurt in a way that I wasn't even aware of.

Hump day can be fun in its random over the top statements of raw primal lust. But the statements of reality, the re-telling of those actual moments hold much more power. I don't spend time fantasizing about Mel B or Alicia Keys. Their both beautiful but not a part of my world. I'll never have them in that position of given themselves to me and I'm not pursuing that. I like and respect the life I live and the individuals that have shared it with me.



I was requested to bring more personality and personal experience to Hump Day and it was more fun then I expected. I'm gonna have to do this again. Good Nite but rest understand that we have more tales to create.

7 comments:

DollFace said...

I said it before and I'll say it again...i LOVE it. :)

And thank u.
:-*

Jillian said...

hmm is that M? :)

JaeSpenc said...

I tell ya Jaycie...
You're the most dangerous KIND of cad. The unsuspecting one... lol

NightFall914 said...

@Dollface
No problem ;)

@Jillz
lol.nope.

@Jae
How so?Gonna need to you expand on that one?Thanks.

achoiceofweapons said...

Stop reading my journal! (smile)
Jaycee

Anonymous said...

HOT!
Ooooo now I see why you redirected me to this particular Day ;)
Yea I tend to get attacked from behind in my sleep quite a bit (Just not lately)..morning breath and all...but I love it!
"she want it early morning".....lol

The Single Dame said...

Hey Sexy,

When I read this, I felt you so deep. I told similar words to this one fella I was with. I adored watching him in his sleep. Something about the innocence that is revealed in such a relaxed state of rejuvenation.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I hope to find a man who, like you, admires me in my sleep.....

Forever Fabulous,
The Single Dame

P.S. I should be blogging again soon. Thanks for checkin on ya girl.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade