Friday, May 15, 2009

Blog Award: Life is Grand

Cool to start your morning off with some positivity. I've been given the Life is Grand blog award from my Super Sexi Ultra cool Mega Friend Mz.J aka Jillz bka The BoSS.



The rules state that you are to list 5 reasons why life is grand. Then to pass this along to 5 other bloggers. So here we go....Life is grand because:

1.I'm nearly 30 and haven't become another statistic.

2.I'm still open and willing to learn new things

3.I have a strong and morally grounded family behind me.

4.I know the Nexus will succeed. :)

5.None of my pix have "leaked" on the internet. (LOL)

I now give this award toooooooo

1. Jae
2. Tuotierugif
3. Goddess
4. All In
5. Doll Face

5 comments:

JaeSpenc said...

Thanks Jaycie... :)
I'll do it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!! Thank you!!!!
I will pass this on...but you're on of my fav..can I pass it back?

All In said...

thanku im am flattered my fav blogger ;)

A said...

Thanks for the award!

...so you have some nakkid pics huh?

::starts hacking computer::

lol

NightFall914 said...

@Jae
You been low key on the bloggin'.Where u hiding?LoL

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade