Thursday, May 14, 2009

Old School, New School..............


Sparked by Joe Budden displeasure with his seeding in a recent Vibe Hip Hop rating/tournament, Budden decides to voice his opinion and call out Method Man as an MC that he would destroy literally in a one on one battle.



Joe Budden w/ Ed Lover on Power 105 pt1
Joe Budden w/ Ed Lover on Power 105 pt2


First off I don't consider Method Man/Wu Tang "Old School" but due to the varying age of people who read this there may be some of you that never heard of 36 Chambers. Um, Joe is a lyrical beast but I dont put anything past Meth. It could go either way in my opinion, but I'm not going to lie. I ride with the Wu.

Meth's Reply To Joe on Power 105


Ed Lover Links Via MissInfo

1 comments:

Jillian said...

gave you another award J!

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade