Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Just a look...


Yeah I know it's Hump Day but truthfully my vibe today isn't so much about Humppington but rather something much more subtle. Eyes, smile that "You know I'm the shit and when I'm ready it's going down" look.(Granted Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn are homicidal criminals but no ones perfect...)

In the previous Summer Walk post to can see it in the animation I posted. Ooooh Man!!!! If a female only knew what the confidence in that look can do. Truthfully I've been around enough nudity that mere T & A might not even make me flinch. But If that look can connect, deep seductive eyes and sealed with a cute but sinister smirk or smile.




She what Domino's look is doing to Wolverine?
Game Over :)

1 comments:

A said...

I love Harley, I think she would be my first choice if I had to be a comic book character

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade