Friday, July 3, 2009

Wyclef is a Fraud


Listen to my good friend, Mari Torres' story about how Wyclef really gets down.

***CLICK HERE***

In her words,

I always share my journey with my network, I recently said that I was gonna work with Wyclef Jean, I want to share the story of what occurred. He claimed to be a man of integrity and has proven to be a fraud! This is MY Wyclef Story!


This is a 90mins audio so you may not be about to her it all but at least make time to hear the first 1/2 to get the full story.The rest is call-in commentary. The story really starts @ the 4:25 mark.

I'm tired of celebs using and getting over on regular people.

Wyclef's Team then sent out the following email in an attempt to discredit my friend.

Attention all Warriors:

This is Wyclef Jean speaking as Commander in Chief. As you know when I started this movement, I said I would bypass my marketing company and deal directly with the fans. But I was warned by my management that it was not a good idea and I am sad to say that I think that they were right. After my experience with the individual that is sending Warriors false information about me, I want to tell you the facts. The facts are as follows:

Wyclef.ning.com was never created by me. Therefore, the information that goes to the server gets collected by ning and the individual we trusted to collect emails. They have decided to use this against us because I chose not to respond after an outrageous proposal which they sent asking for a ridiculous amount of money that we are not willing to pay. We did respond back saying her proposal was so ridiculous that it was not negotiable. Then the individual emailed us back and said that they would take down the site and we would not have to worry about them again. But now they put me in a state of paranoia similar to what happened to Selena and John Lennon. I must take extra precaution because I will not be killed by a fan.

So therefore, in my opinion, this is purely a psychotic effort to destroy the warrior movement. I am not entitled to speak this individual. I will not speak to this individual ever again for one simple reason. Before speaking of me, the individual should have waited to have a conversation with me because as simple as I look, I am running an operation of over 1000 people working for me around the world. So all warriors that choose to say with me, you must understand. Working for me is gonna be very tough because like I said on the BET Awards, I was born in a hut, moved to the projects and now live in a mansion. So you have no excuse. There will be many obstacles and hurdles but to be great, you must strive for greatness so I will not let anyone down that respects the code and the code is simple - RESPECT.

So I say to all warriors, the person that we have trusted to collect these emails once again, is the same person that is sending you negative email blasts about us. So we will end on a positive note, we wish the individual the best of luck in their future endeavors.

-Clef

2 comments:

♥ CG ♥ said...

He lost my support a while ago. Too bad that he's fallen into the false illusion of stardom. Mari, on the other hand, is awesome!

Have a great holiday!

NightFall914 said...

Yeah, she says things are "settled" with Wyclef.But we'll see.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade