Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Inappropriate Things to Email a Guy OR "You done F'd Up"


This post is a lesson to you people that have ex's.
As Prodigy said on the Murda Muzik album...

"Don't let ya emotions boost up ya heart before you fucc around and get that ass torn apart."


Here's the situation. I have a female friend that has a lame for an ex. But in the midst of his Lameness she still has a semi soft spot for him. Now she's told me all about his bullshit so personally I don't like him. Anyway, due to her still having some feelings for him, be they platonic or not, he feels he's still the shit in spite of the lame shit he represents. Now here's the issue. So full of himself is this guy that he sent my homegirl a pic of his "manhood" too impress her I guess.The problem here is that its more like his "childhood".....straight baby carrot status.

Now why is this my issue? Because said homegirl felt it would be funny to send this pic to me, without warning. Ladies, NO MAN wants to see another Dic but his own. I like my dic I don't need to see others. Sooooooo clicC right HERE and laff at the fucCery.It's edited by her request but u can see what she was dealing with. Poor girl.


......homeboy, you FAILED!!!!

8 comments:

Jillian said...

ROFLMFAO!!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....LMAO @ "straight baby carrot status"

*LMAO*

ok 1...why the hell is she sharing this mockery period....2nd why is she sharing it with a guy......I love you J but i'm not sending you ANYTHING like that...SO she gets a FAIL on that period...3rd I'm mad that you actually "judged" it lol

ROFLMAO

-dead...so dead-

NightFall914 said...

Stop starting shit Mz.J. I didn't "judge" it. I was forced to react. If I surprised you with a pic of sum big ol' titties, you may not have wanted to see them but you'll know they were big.lol

JaG said...

two words "tough break" aaaaahahahahahaha

Jillian said...

i'm JUST sayin.........u blogged about another man's manhood.........



just sayin...................


and we aren't talkin about tittays lol.....i wouldn't want you to share a pic of your girls WHOO-HA...lol..

NightFall914 said...

LMAO @ Whoo-Ha,That just made me think of a farm animal.

Hey I had to get my late breakfast messed up by that pic.So I'm throwing that shit out for the public.lol

Anonymous said...

mad @ work blocking the pic.....I will get on baby carrots when I git home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
btw called you out on my site....freak-um fridays lets goooooooooo!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ok just peeped the baby carrot...look likes a turnip ewwwww @ baby dicc....lolllllllll

NightFall914 said...

I be damned if one of my pix.(if I had pix that is) were sent to another guy.lol

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade