Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks........



...to a few folks.

I'm thankful for you even if your cyber questioning is completely extra.lol
I'm thankful to you for maintaining the level of brotherhood that was established since college.
I'm thankful for both of you even though you've disappeared again.
I'm thankful for you and your consistent attention whorism.lol
I'm thankful for you and your love of "us".
I'm thankful for you for the twizzlers you bought that I never received.
I'm thankful for you for always checking on me and what I'm up to.
I'm thankful for you for renewing my faith in the black male/female dynamic.
I'm thankful for you being the wild thing you are. You need that every so often.
I'm thankful for you for letting no distance change the love, respect and connection we have.You never let too much time pass with out letting me know where I stand with you and it means sooo much to me.
I'm thankful for you for the friendship and trust we have The accountability we hold each other too and the desire to see the each other happy is priceless.
I'm thankful to all y'all for making me feel waaaay more important then I really am.
I'm thankful for you for being one of my greatest memories and most powerful lessons.Through good,bad,passion,pain,sex or sleep...I'm so thankful you've been in my life.

3 comments:

Ms. Nikks said...

Smiley Face...that's a cute list! Happy Thanksgiving!

Goddess Intellect said...

awwwwwwwnesss!
I dont know if I fit anywhere on that list but you are special and dont you forget it Wayne Brady!!!!
(((hugs)) & ((feel ups))

evierobbie. said...

I know which one is me!!!!

I am thankful too!

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade