Thursday, May 6, 2010

Age of the Bad Guy



In spite of how many times I've seen Scarface, it's only within the current digital climate that his infamous "Bad Guy" speech is really making sense to me. I mean I knew it's meaning before but the ability to see it on a bigger scale through the advances of technology gives it a greater force.

See, I gotta friend that sends me stuff and recently he's been amusing himself with the antics of Kat Stacks and as he showed me these things and I looked around twitter myself, I noticed that this woman has developed a legitimate following. Well, maybe legit isn't the word but in any case WTF. The moral fiber of society is to a point that ANY fucCery that comes up is championed around and applauded or the high and mighty swoop in to judge.

"You need someone to point the finger at...."

Cuz very few folk wanna point it at themselves. Speak ya mind. Keep it 100. Keep it real. Until you come across someone that actually knows you. When the laptop goes off and the Iphone is put down what do you do then? Do you feel good about yourself? Do you really support the foolishness? No, its just a mans of concealment.

"You're not good. You just know how to hide.....how to lie..."

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade