Saturday, May 8, 2010

Do Me Saturday*Updated*


After completely the 1st full week at my new job I figured it be as good a time as any to cash in my free spa treatment and reward myself. So Today is a first for me. A new experience that I hope will become more regular and less once in a Blu moon. Much love to Evie for the initial recommendation. Aura Spa here I come!

*Updated*
**Outcome after the Jump




A great relaxation of the body and mind.
Masseuse says "Very strong healthy body."

Yeah! I'll drink to that. ;)

3 comments:

_kamthebeautiful said...

congrats on getting a job!! i kinda jealous I want one so bad I have never wanted to work so bad in my life cuz im broke as a joke lolz

NightFall914 said...

Yeah I had a nice lil 3 month vacation now time to get back to business.

evierobbie. said...

I live in Aura. Best spa I've ever been too, hands down.

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade