Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Hump Day Thought: 1 Trick Pony


The adult material that as a boy I'd only stumble across or strain to see on the scrambled playboy channel is now at my fingertips in orderly, chirp menus spread across millions of sites with no limit in site. The social landscape is full of persons giving up "tips" in the area of sex be it oral, anal, etc... Sex used to be the final frontier now its the opening "Hello". So with this now being the case it makes me more critical of folk how always have some XXX rambling coming force from then direction.

I know plenty of sexual people and its not that I have an issue with it, I just feel that as time goes by many folk really come across as limited in what they bring to the table, even worse their are many "1 Trick Ponies" out there. Let them tell it, the Kama Sutra was stolen from their personal diary. Yet a question about any other issues of the world gets a blank stare and a giggle. O_O

I guess there was time when a female with sec on the brain 100% of the time was appealing but now......not so much. Today, Smart is the better brand of "sexy"
(But I can still watch the not so smart from a distance.)

4 comments:

Nik said...

I agree that there has to be more to a woman than just sex talk all the time. She ought to be able to discuss current events and contribute to normal, non-sexual conversations, but I could say the same for men.

I know men who all they see to want to talk about is sex. All they push for is getting sex and can't discuss anything else. Okay I lie, they discuss basketball, music, the latest video vixen, and whatever gaming system is the new fad. So men can be lumped into this one trick pony category also.


I do understand what you're saying though. Some of us women are going really wild with the new found freedom of speech and expression. *Shrug* Some of you created the ponies.

Nice hump day selection down below...lol goes great with this post. Lol.

Goddess Intellect said...

Interesting...I was playing therapist a few days ago to some guy friends who decided to "sit on my couch"...one of the main things they agreed on was the fact that they DID not find being with a nympho satisfying.
One of them went so far to tell me that Pussy has a shelf life...oh dear this may be an upcoming show topic.....Nightfall you in? LMAO

evierobbie. said...

love

NightFall914 said...

Versatility is the key

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade