Friday, October 1, 2010

Mini Ramble at 1am.....

What Love without Action?........What Action without Feeling? Can you really maintain one without the other? If so for how long? Believe it or not their are times when I'd take a hug and kiss over raunchy, sweaty, sticky grind time...There's really nothing wrong with getting older.....This economy suxx ginormous balls but it may pave the way to really getting the Nexus in it's proper direction.....I miss Miami.......I wont let this break me......tumblr has me in image over load and I think played  a huge role in Hump Day going on vacation.....I'm already seeing fitness progress.....the digital eye can be very deceiving.....don't wanna see another person quote the 48 laws of power yet cant keep the power to their own cell phone on....I truly feel more appreciated when I get quiet and stay to myself......the things I've experienced in life especially on the social side have caused me to develop a real mind frame of not apologizing for anything I do as long as it's not disrespectful.......

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade