Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 10


For day 10 I'm asked to post a pic of my best friend. If you've followed the blog you know I have a couple, so for this I'll post one of my non online folk but someone that's been as pivotal to me as anyone. This is boy Rodrigo. been friends since 2nd grade and been through all types of stuff. The stories him and his brother shared from their days in Colombia were classic. He was the brilliant trouble maker. Also in some mess but maintained the grade that had us laughing at folk and always doing what we did. The first time I cursed, smoked and drunk was with him......no peer pressure. lol. He's doing his dad and husband thing now and I"m proud of him. True Friend for real.

1 comments:

Fran said...

AWWWWW! I'm always envious of people with best friends like this...the friend you've known forever and had firsts with. That's so nice

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade