Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Blog Challenge Day 25


As the challenge is coming to an end the 25t day asks how I got into blogging and where did it start? Truthfully I have been writing my thoughts down since grade school. Not in one set diary or journal but here and there in various and that to me is the blogging foundation. After time on Blackplanet, MiGente and even Asian Avenue I ended up on crushspot and daflaava. I don't remember which came first but these sites had blog functions built in a I just found the writing to be a great stress relief. Combine that with the things in my life at the time and it just led to blogging and the comfort from getting my various thoughts out stayed with me up to the present times.

1 comments:

Sunny said...

Writing does relieve stress. It helps us get thru the tough times. Thanks for sharing!

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade