Wednesday, November 10, 2010

International Support x Hump Day Feature Presentation


I've spoken on Urban Modeling before. I don't look down on it I just feel as though anyone dealing in it needs to have a sound plan into and out of that field. My UK buddy Elisha has been putting in work on a few fronts and finally is monetizing for moves with new recently launched site. I've pointed her toward examples of those whose control of there brand continues to pay off for them and in the end you just need to enjoy what you do.

With all that said I'm 110% behind her and her projects. I cool ass nerd with model looks gets 2 thumbs up. So guys (and girls in some cases) drop by the site and support as she has with my endeavors and others.
**Interview Upcoming**

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade