Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Geeks & Tweets


It hasn't been all doom and gloom within the Twitterverse. The reason that I eventually joined the masses was to slowly and steadily spread the word of Ascended: The Omega Nexus. And I must say that twitter has not failed in providing a new potential fans, follows and fellow geeks/nerds in general that are really into the genre of entertainment my group deals in. Just this past weekend i came across the "Gorgeous Geeks" and I love what their doing. It's rare to come across grown women who are into this type of stuff but truth be told, these ladies know a lot more then I do and quite a few nerd topics. So I will definitely be supporting them and who knows hopefully I can get a Omega Nexus X Gorgeous Geeks collaboration happening.



0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade