Monday, February 21, 2011

Baby Boy Speaks......And I'm Not Mad At Him


While going about my usual business I noticed a few folk online referencing Tyrese and that apparently he had made some online comments that had a few people less then happy. So, out of curiosity I decided to see what the big deal is. It turned out to be more relationship tweets and talk of separating from friends.

What I did find interesting was 1, his "understanding" of the thought process that leads to cheating...

And 2, his final question he poses. I know everyone gives themselves A+ grades sexually, at least. in the public. But I have to think this question has to strike a nerve with folk who know deep down their not giving their all. Cheating in never good but yes that in a mentally that makes it somewhat understandable.  

0 comments:

 
Blog layout tweaked by Shade